NutriCology Melatonin 20 mg - High Potency Sleep and Immune Support - 60 Vegetarian CapsulesNutricology
- High potency formula provides 20 mg of melatonin per vegetarian capsule
- Melatonin supports the body's normal sleep cycle, and is also shown to provide antioxidant support*
- Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979: NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control
Details: NutriCology was the first to introduce melatonin into the U.S. market. Melatonin’s main function in the body is to support sleep.* It also has antioxidant properties via hydroxy radical scavenging.* Since 1979, NutriCology has used only the purest raw materials available, and has implemented strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, and storing. NutriCology fully discloses all ingredients, both active and inactive, on every product label, so consumers can make fully informed choices for their nutritional support. We define hypoallergenic as “free of all common allergens”, specifically, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, yeast, dairy, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts. Many very sensitive individuals who react to supplements in general are able to tolerate NutriCology products. Originating with the ground-breaking oxidant/antioxidant work of Stephen Levine, Ph.D., we were one of the first to introduce truly hypoallergenic products to the market.
Package Dimensions: 2.9 x 1.1 x 1.0 inches