NOW Supplements, Sunflower Phosphatidyl Serine 100 mg, Derived from Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, 120 Veggie SoftgelsNOW Foods
Brand: Now Foods
- Brain Health and Nervous System Function.
- Supports activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory and mood.
- Plays essential role in communication and the transfer of nutrients between cells.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Release Date: 05-02-2019
Details: Phosphatidyl serine (PS) is a natural compound that’s an important component of cell membranes, where it plays an essential role in communication and the transfer of nutrients between cells.* Derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin, NOW Soy-Free Sunflower Phosphatidyl Serine supports brain health, nervous system function, and the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.*