NOW Supplements, Phosphatidyl Serine 300 mg, Extra Strength, with Phospholipid compound derived from Soy Lecithin, 50 SoftgelsNOW Foods
Brand: Now Foods
- Supports Memory and Brain Function*
- Promotes Intercellular Communication*
- Take 1 softgel daily with a meal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Release Date: 03-04-2019
Details: NOW Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin that plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.* Phosphatidyl Serine is a major structural component of neural membranes where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.* These properties make NOW Phosphatidyl Serine an ideal supplement for the support of cognitive function.* This extra strength product has three times the Phosphatidyl Serine (300 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (100 mg per softgel). Natural color variation may occur in this product.