NOW Supplements, Omega 3-6-9 1000 mg with a blend of Flax Seed, Evening Primrose, Canola, Black Currant and Pumpkin Seed Oils, 100 SoftgelsNOW Foods
Brand: Now Foods
- BLEND OF NUTRITIONAL OILS: Flax seed, evening primrose, canola, black currant, and pumpkin seed oils, which have essential fatty acids for healthy-looking skin and immune support.*
- BALANCED: Each serving may have the following naturally occurring amounts of polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats: Omega-3 [Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)] 45%; Omega-6 [Linoleic Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)] 26.5%; Omega-9 [Oleic Acid] 17.5%; Other (short chain fatty acids, saturated fats, phospholipids, etc.) 11%
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher (contains gelatin), Halal, Cold Pressed, Hexane Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Release Date: 13-12-2010
Details: Product Description Omega 3-6-9 is a blend of flax seed, evening primrose, canola, black currant, and pumpkin seed oils. NOW combines these well-known nutritional oils to create balanced proportions of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. Omega-3 as alpha linolenic acid (ALA) and omega-6 as linoleic acid and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) play important roles in the maintenance of healthy skin and immune system function.* Dietary oleic acid, a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid, has been associated with healthy cardiovascular function.* Natural color variation may occur in this product. Brand Story By