NOW Supplements, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)450 mg (Standardized Extract), 180 Veg CapsulesNOW Foods
- AYURVEDIC ADAPTOGEN*: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* NOW Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 mg per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT*: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian, Made without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Details: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and "adaptogen", helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress.* In addition, preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.*
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches