Nature's Way Umcka FastActives Cold Relief Shortens Duration, Powder Packets, Flavor, Cherry, 10 Count , 60 CountNature's Way
Brand: Nature's Way
- Homeopathic - Powder packets to shorten the duration of throat, nasal and bronchial irritations, Cherry flavor. (6 boxes of 10 packets each)
- Pelargonium sidoides (EPs 7630) 1X – the main ingredient in Umcka ColdCare – works with the immune system to help support the body’s own natural defense mechanisms.
- That means you’re getting a medicine that works safely with your body – not against it.
- Umcka ColdCare Cherry FastActives come in convenient powder form that rapidly melts in your mouth.
- The powder packets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment’s notice. Plus, they’re delicious and safe for ages 6 and up.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold, throat,sinus and bronchial infections
- Rapidly melts in mouth
- Powder packets
- Suitable for children
- Non drowsy product
- 6-Pack presentation pack
Release Date: 13-05-2010
Details: Why Umcka Cold Care? The right natural extract addresses the cause. Pelargonium sidoides 1x NDA; the main ingredient in Umcka Cold Care ndash; works with the immune system to help support the body's own natural defense mechanisms. That means you're getting a medicine that works safely with your body ndash; not against it.Why Umcka Cold Care Cherry FastActives? Suitable for children ndash; convenient and non-drowsy!umcka cold Care Cherry FastActives come in convenient powder form that rapidly melts in your mouth. The powder packets are to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moment's notice. Plus, they're delicious and safe for ages 6 and up.Clinically proven to speed rvery.Umcka goes beyond symptom relief and actually helps you rver faster ndash; which means you can get back to life faster, too. In fact, studies show that adults with acute bronchial irritations were able to return to work nearly two days earlier.