Nature's Way Premium Herbal Ginger Root, 1,100 mg per serving, 100 VCapsNature's Way
Brand: Nature's Way
- PREMIUM HERBAL: Nature's Way Ginger Root provides 550 mg of Ginger Root per capsule
- HEALTH & WELLNESS: Ginger Root is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative)
- MADE WITH GOODNESS: Nature's Way Ginger Root is TRU-ID certified, so you can be sure you're getting what you paid for; Vegetarian and Non-GMO Project verified; Bottles made from 97% post-consumer recycled plastic
- DIRECTIONS: Adults, adolescents, and children 9 years and older, take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Release Date: 06-01-2011
Details: Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional herbal remedy for digestive support. * Nature's Way brings you the best herbals available and sources ginger from where it grows best, like India and West Africa. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.