Livamed - Wellness Booster - Herbal Immune Veg Caps 100 Count
- VL 991-100-810018106942-01
HERBAL IMMUNE Wellness Booster Veg Caps 100 Count
This product is recommended for short term boosting of the body's natural defenses.
Contains a blend of 16 essential health and wellness herbs all of which work in synergy to support the immune system. Herbs included are: Echinacea, Goldenseal, Goldenthread, Oregon Grape Root, Cardamon, Chinese Licorice, Echinacea Root, Reishi, Shiitake, Red Clover, Bayberry, Chamomile, Fennel, Ginger, Parsley, and Cayenne.
- Provides a unique array of 16 immune-supportive herbal extracts
- Formerly called Echinacea-Goldenseal, re-named to better convey the product's purpose
- Merchandised in Cold and Flu sections
- Can promote for upper respiratory and mucous membrane support
- Great product for anyone needing short term support of the body's natural defenses
- Suggested use: 1-3 capsules per day
- Unlike most other products that use simple cut and sifted herb powders, the herbal ingredients in
- Wellness Booster are powdered extracts which are made using Ultimate Extract® processing for improved utilization and bioavailability by the body
- 1:1 full spectrum extract, providing natural ratios of active constituents
Echinacea Purpurea has been used for centuries to boost immunity.
Goldenseal, Hydrastis Canadensis contain important alkaloids responsible for maintaining upper respiratory and mucous membrane health.
Goldenseal and Oregon Grape Root work in conjunction to reduce internal inflammatory conditions induced by allergies or infections.
Wellness Booster is a natural antibiotic. This is surely a product that you want to have in your medicine cabinet! You can take it 3 different ways:
1. At the very, very first sign of any type of symptom of a cold, flu or virus. ( 3 capsules three times per day until symptoms are completely gone) -- taking a first sign of symptoms very important.
2. If you know you have been exposed to anything. (3 per day during the exposure period.) For instance, if you are hanging out with a sick family member.
3. On a daily basis to strengthen your immune system (2 per day, especially during cold and flu season).
Includes: Echinacea, Parthenium, Golden seal, Elderberry, Burdock, Dandelion, Elder flowers, Black pepper and Olive leaf, plus other herbal extracts